RBI Property Management Criteria
- Credit Score greater than 700 for all residents.
- Net income (after expenses) must be greater than 2 times the rent rate.
- Government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, ID card, etc.) required of all applicants over 18 years old.
- Proof of employment (last pay period check stub) or offer letter.
- Complete application in it’s entirety.
- Must view the property prior to applying.
- RBI Property Management will not accept a comprehensive reusable tenant screening report, obtained by applicant
- All applicants 18 or over must complete an application in full regardless of status in the family.
- No evictions or unlawful detainers within past five years.